小儒儒 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文短文批改

1.

My name is Louis . I am fifteen years old . I am a junior high school student.

My favorite sport is table tennis. I have learned it for five months. I usually play the table tennis with my friends every weekend.

The table tennis is a exciting game , when I played it, the time seemed past more quickly.

Practice makes perfect , when I began to learn it, I tried so hard and practice it everyday in summer vacation . I have more self-confident since I learned table tennis. I hope to be a good table tennis player someday.

2.

I am a junior high school student. I have to go to cram school every Sunday afternoon and evening. When I went to cram school first day, I felt nervous and scared , but I could learn more extra knowledge in class. The teacher always hope us got a good grade with our month-exam and every tests. It is hard for me , but I never give up . When I was in elementary school , I was even scared to speak a speech to everyone ,even my parents, but I practiced it everyday ,finally I made it , It was a good experience to me . I am glad that I have a nice experience in the elementary school.

我從小到大幾乎沒寫過課本以外的英文

很不會表達自己的意思

文法也漏洞百出

還煩請英文很好的高手把兩篇短文"批改"一下

讓我知道我的錯誤在哪裡

謝謝 ^^

Rating
    Favorite Answer

1.

My name is Louis. I am a junior high school student who is fifteen years old.

My favorite sport is table tennis and I have learned it for five months. I usually play the table tennis with my friends every weekend.

The table tennis is a exciting game. Whenever I play it, the time seems to pass more quickly.

Practicing improves my skill and when I began to learn it, I tried it so hard and practiced it everyday in whole summer vacation . I have more self-confidence than that prior time. Someday I hope to be a good table tennis player.

2.

I am a junior high school student. I have to go to cram school every Sunday afternoon and evening. When I went to cram school first day, I felt nervous and scared but I could learn more extra knowledge in class. The teacher always hopes us to get a good grade with our month-exam and every test. It is hard for me , but I never give up . When I was in elementary school , I was even scared to make a speech to everyone, including my parents so I practiced it everyday. In the end I achieved it,and it was a good experience to me. I am glad that I have a nice experience in the elementary school.

這我自己的想法

有些句子不一定都用I開頭

可以嘗試用倒裝句會讓句子看起來更壯觀喔^^

2008-11-30 11:17:41 補充:

少補充 是play table tennis 喔^^

2008-11-30 11:20:15 補充:

The table tennis is an exciting game.

Source(s):

1.

The table tennis is an exciting game , when I played it, the time seems to past more quickly.

2.

I am a junior high school student. I have to go to cram school every Sunday afternoon and evening. When I went to cram school first day, I felt nervous and scared , but I could learn more extra knowledge in class. The teacher always hopes us to get a good grade on our month-exam and every tests. It is hard for me , but I never give up . When I was in elementary school , I was even scared to give a speech to everyone ,even my parents, but I practiced it everyday ,finally I made it , It was a good experience to me . I am glad that I have a nice experience in the elementary school.

※運動前一律不加 the

反紅的字要去掉,紅色的字要加上去(錯誤不多也不嚴重..)

...XD

Source(s): ..