What? I can't even be just friends with him? ?

Sorry this is gonna be long. Please be patient. I lost my virginity to this exchange student at school 2 weeks ago. He is about to turn 21 and said he has slept with around 30 women so far. (I knew that after sleeping with him, because I asked him afterwards) JUST AFTER SLEEPING WITH ME, out of nowhere, he... show more Sorry this is gonna be long. Please be patient.

I lost my virginity to this exchange student at school 2 weeks ago. He is about to turn 21 and said he has slept with around 30 women so far. (I knew that after sleeping with him, because I asked him afterwards)

JUST AFTER SLEEPING WITH ME, out of nowhere, he told me that he hates PDA and asked me not to jump up and kiss him suddenly in front of people, but in fact he is the one initiating kissing me in the railway before. I already assumed all along that guys do not like PDA so i never displayed affection towards him in public, but only to hold his hands, therefore i was quite offended by his "statement". Then this guy said "i'm just telling ya"

And several hours after leaving his dorm room, I happened to saw him on MSN and so I said Hi, but he said he was busy working on a project so he said he couldn't chat and signed off immediately.

Of course I was crushed, but he did tell me he was going to work with his groupmate while we were still in his room, so I believed him.

Before the sex ended, he also told me that he would go sightseeing with his friend the next day so he would not be able to hang out with me again. But as from what I saw I cold see him being online all day the next day. (I appeared offline that time.)

I thought he would at least be courteous enough to say hi to me again on MSN after that rather abrupt signoff, but he never did. But he was always online while I was online...

I finally couldn't stand that and asked him if he was really not going to talk to me again. (Becasue before I agreed to sleep with him he said he would never stop talking with me afterwards). And he was the one who always said Hi on MSN, so I suspected even more that he was not saying hi unless he wants sex again. (which really seems so) I asked him if this is really the case but he said no, saying that I was accusing him.

He said he didn't say hi because he couldn't see me, but then I said we are always online during the same time, then he said "we didn't talk that much before anyway, WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?" And this made me cry inside, literally.

I know nothing serious can happen between us but I always want an intimate friendship with him. But he said it's imposssible that i would be just looking for a friendship because it's "all or nothing" for me, which means I am that kind of girl who either has to fall in love with him or not seeing him at all. But I said he is actually the one who acts as if he wants "all or nothing". Because I always thought we were just hanging out as friends but he always initiated making out and having sex.

I tried so hard to treat him just as a friend and I did, but he is always the one who crosses the line and said afterwards that "I know you can't just stay friend after the sex". Because he knows I like him. I just want to say "Come on What does he want from me?" I slept with him and now just want to keep him as friend (as he askes me to), and it seems I am the one coming off as the desperate one.

He also said that he is a STD-free non-player when I asked him if he is a player or has any STDs.

There were actually many more chaos happening. But I will just spare you those details considering the length.

But I still miss him so much (as friend/not as friend). And one of my girl friends was actually his friend's friend and she told me that they are going to do ice-skating next week as a big bunch with some other friends as well and she said I should go if I still want to be friends with him. But I think it would be so embarassing for me...He definitely doesn't want to have contacts with me anymore right? I used to have pity laughs or pity giggles when I told my friends this incident, but it turns out the more I share, the more I don't feel that my pain is relieved, instead, I feel even sadder... Am I asking for too much??

Just want to have more time to see him before he leaves...I always think that sad feelings will be gone once he leaves, but I started to think that it will be the opposite.

But my girl friend's girl friend is friend with him back in his country and said that he is a VERY NICE GUY , VERY NICE FRIEND but she also said he never hit on her like that.

So, I was looking for friendship with him all along because I already knew that a relationship is impossible but he made me look like I am not even worth to be his friend but just a sex toy to him. Why can't he just not target me for sex and be friends with me like he did with my girl friend's friend???

He did say that i am beautiful and he is attracted to me and my body but I think these are all crappy lies to lure me to bed.

And you can have a guess how old I am. I just want to see if I act my age.

I do admit that my thought of wishing to be his friend is just a last resort. Of course I like him more than just a friend but I know he is also leaving so I never dare to ask for anything beyond friendship. And I know that
Update: Tacit Hue I don't understand your answer at all. Maybe I am too dumb again to understand it.
Update 2: Sorry I just don't understand why some of you say that he is doing me a favor or actually is protecting me?