Name one actor who doesn't smoke.?

Just name as many actors that you can, that don't smoke.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Jonas Brothers, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, and I can name more but I don't want to!

Source(s): Me!
  • 4 years ago

1. Describe your school/work. I f*cking love it. 2. Anybody you particularly hate there? No 3. Top 3 Funniest Users: 4. Post something that will without a doubt, freak out the other users: I jack off 18 times a week 5. Favorite Movie: Rush Hour 6. What's your avatar all about? A funny lookin dude 7. Are you a virgin or have you been laid? Virgin :( 8. Some of these you don't have to answer? 9. Favorite drugs to take? 10. Favorite way to take them? 11. Which user's taste is most like your own? Idk 12. B/S: pKreate is funny as hell. Idk 13. Users that have left that you want to come back? BDK Maybe BDK, because he was the best IDGAF user of all time 14. Favorite Actor/Actress? Chris Tucker/ 15. 3 Benefits of Weed being Legalized and 3 Detriments (bad results) 16. Abortion: Yay or Nay? Ehh, idk. 17. Political Candidate that looks like the biggest joke to you? Don't care. 18. B/S: R.A. the Rugged Man=GOAT rapping hobo? Buy, or would you go with Ted Williams? 19. Opinions on Disney World? Always wanted to go. 20. If a tree falls down in a forest and no one's around to hear it, does it make a sound? No, it does not. 21. Opinion on Bullying problem in America? Don't bully. 22. Favorite Video Game? Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater 23. Favorite Female User? 24. User who has most e-cred? 25. Katy Perry or Selena Gomez? Katy Perry 26. Any other websites you frequent? Cracked. com

• 1 decade ago

Jon Heder from Napoleon Dynamite

he doesnt smoke or drink

and also

Sylvester Stallone

Aaron Eckhart

Natile Cassidy

Patrick Reynolds

Jennifer Aniston

Ellen DeGeneres

...gave up smoking

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

JoJo

Eddie Murphy

Will Smith

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

miley cyrus

demi lavato

selena gomez

emily osment

mitchell musso

david henre

noah cyrus

brenda song

dylan sprouse

cole sprouse

ashely tisdale

zac efron

corbin blue

nick jonas

kevin jonas

joe jonas

miranda cosgrove

nathan kress

keke palmer

jake t. austin

kyle massey

maddison pettis

raven symone

Source(s): =]
  • 1 decade ago

Tom cruise - he doesnt smoke. 100% sure

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The Jonas Brothers. :)

• 1 decade ago

joe jonas

nick jonas

kevin jonas

miley cyrus

demi lovato

selena gomez

ashley tisdale

taylor swift

vanessa hudgnes

• 1 decade ago

demi lovato, jonas brothers, taylor swift

• 1 decade ago

selena gomez, demi lavato, and we don't! (meaning me and my friends...) were actors/actresses and none of us smoke! theatre geeks rock. good luck with that...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.