Cj asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

is it bad wearing UGGS WIT SOCKS ?

IS IT BAD TO WEAR socks . or with out socks. would you uggs get stinky with out socks sweaty feet ?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I wear socks with my uggs because I find it more comfortable. Also, they do make your feet smell bad. I normally wear socks with mine though because on my first pair (classic tall) I wore them without socks for one winter and the shearling lining on the bottom started to peel back which was very uncomfortable. They now make inserts to fix that but I still always wear mine with socks.

• 5 years ago

No, it's not bad. But, it might make your uggs wear out faster. Your feet sweat no matter what everyday, but usually socks prevent this sweat from getting in your shoes. That's why shoes like flats that people wear without socks tend to smell sweaty and have bad souls after only a short while. Flip flops and sandals are usually spared this because they are open to the air, which prevents large amounts of foot-caused moisture from accumulating in a closed space (like in flats or boots)

• 1 decade ago

Wearing socks messes up the fur at the bottom of the shoe, it pushes the fur down and clumps it together.

• 1 decade ago

well it depends on how much your feet sweat. if u r an average sweater, then u should b fine. but lets say ur a heavy sweater lets say we go with some thick socks. perhaps wool. they might get a tad stinky, but theres always febreeze.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

wear socks or your uggs get feral and sweaty

• victor
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

They say that you should wear em barefoot to 'maximize the benifits of sheepskin' but i think they would just smell if you didn't wear them with socks

• 1 decade ago

It's bad to wear Uggs full stop..they're nasteh.

• yeah your they would get stinky if you didn't have socks.. all that sheep fur would absorb the sweat.

• 1 decade ago

No i wear em with socks

And my feet dont go sweaty ...

answeer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AlE2E...

• 1 decade ago

its bad enough that you're wearing uggs

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.