who is better , Tom brady or Eli Manning or Peyton Manning?

i really need to know because my bro thinks that eli manning is better. i think peyton manning is the best. but i just want to hear ur opinions.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Peyton, all the way baby!

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Okay seriously, Eli should not be in the same sentence with the other two. He is not the reason the Giants are good. Look at his numbers. They are and have always been average. Brady and Peyton are far better, even though they may not have the better team around them. There are at least ten other QB's in the NFL that are much better than Eli. Your brother needs to lay off the crystal meth for a while and come back to reality!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would say Brady and Peyton are fairly equal.

• 4 years ago

Why can't you type correctly? There wasn't a single form of punctuation anywhere. Anyway, I think you have to give it Peyton. Yeah, Brady's got more Superbowls, and he's got the most touchdowns in a season, but that's basically all he's got going for him. I think a lot of Brady's success has to do with the talent surrounding him. He's always had great recievers. He's had a decent running game helping him out, and the Pats have always had a pretty respectable defense. Manning, on the other hand, has had to put a lot more of the team on his shoulders. After E. James left, the Colts never really got back to be very good at running the ball. Their defense has been only alright, with their run defense being abysmal. And do you think Pierre Garcon and Austin Collie wouldn't been this relevent if they had Brady throwing to them? Probably not. Also, I think Peyton is the smartest quarterback to play the game. Period.

• 1 decade ago

First off Eli should not even be in the discussion

Although he sort of led his team to a championship his stats were terrible (tied for 1st in the league in INTs with Palmer and Kitna) granted he only had 1 in postseason, I really believe their D won that championship

he's just not top quality QB

It was always Brady with the rings but no stats

and Peyton with the stats but no rings

Now Brady has the stats and still has his 3 rings, not to mention he led his team to 18-1 last season and if tyree doesn't make that catch they could have been the best team EVER. But it didn't happen, and I still have nightmares about it. These two, Brady and Peyton are two of the greatest ever and we should just leave the arguing for when they retire and watch them work their magic, of course we still have to wait about 9 months until Brady will be back on the field

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

peyton manning in my opinion

-experienced

-cerebral...when you see him on the sidelines, he ALWAYS has his face in a playbook, either that, or hes got the headset on talking to the coordinators..VERY rarely do you see him just standing around paling around with the other players, football is like a math formula to him, hes always studying the other team, and on the field he can make the appropriate adjustments to beat the defense, no one reads the defense better than him

-does more with less....he can overcome key injuries and poor play on his team...jeff saturday, bob sanders, both gone, harrison still recovering from last seasons injury, addai is not running as well as he should be, even manning himself had an injury and missed all of preseason play, yet he continues to keep his team in contention

-career wise, his stats are much better than brady's, but thats partially because he's been in the game longer...rings dont make a good quarterback, it takes an entire team to win a superbowl, it wasnt tom brady against the rams, it was the patriots against the rams, it wasnt tom brady against the panthers, it was the patriots against the panthers, it wasnt tom brady against the eagles, it was the patriots against the eagles, tom brady didnt kick the game winning field goal in 2 of those 3 superbowl wins, hes not the only guy playing, the patriots used to have a very solid run game, an extremely tough defense, thats what helped them win superbowls...now they have virtually no run game, one dimensional offense (throw deep to wes welker or randy moss) and their defense is old

eli is a condensed version of his brother, he has the ability to be as good, but only time will tell, right now if im down by 3 and im on my 5 yard line with a minute left in the superbowl and i got 1 time out left, and i have manning, manning, and brady sitting on my bench, im picking peyton

• 1 decade ago

ok eli doesnt even deserve to be in this question. peyton is the more cerebral qb but brady has he better winning % and more rings. they both have great teams so dont say the pats win more because of that. but i ould have to go with brady because even though manning may be the "better" qb brady wins more and is just about as good. so in other words they are both so equal that it comes down to rings and wins and brady gets the nod there

• 1 decade ago

Season - Peyton - look what he has done with the Colts, when they looked dead at the start of the season

Career - Brady - his Superbowls and consistency have been amazing

Eli makes good plays when needed, but has the supporting cast around him that won him the SuperBowl

• 1 decade ago

as an all around QB Peyton Manning would be better. his team may not go undefeated every season, but he can come back from way behind and drive his team down the field to win games. he's the best at it. i really hate to say it, but he definitely is the best.

• 1 decade ago

Tom Brady. He's got 3 rings to prove it.

• 1 decade ago

thats tough! if everyone was completely healthy i would take Payton then eli then brady

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.