Computer virus - recently downloaded the most awesome virus ever, & I cant get on the internet to down?

I recently downloaded the most awesome virus ever, and I cant even get on the internet to download something to fix it. When I try to get on the internet the browser window should read google (my homepage) but instead it reads "www.virtigger.com" And a balloon in the bottom right hand corner keeps poping up saying... show more I recently downloaded the most awesome virus ever, and I cant even get on the internet to download something to fix it. When I try to get on the internet the browser window should read google (my homepage) but instead it reads "www.virtigger.com" And a balloon in the bottom right hand corner keeps poping up saying this,"system alert: maleware threatsbackdoor trojan" Do you know any tricks I could try