Roommate Ex Drama any thoughts on how to handle?

Having a big problem with the ex/room mate. There are 3 of us in the apartment and the other roommate and I get along GREAT! Now comes the problem. Current situation: I have less than 50 days on the lease until the ex will move out. Currently sharing a bedroom with this person. As a courtesy I have been doing a... show more Having a big problem with the ex/room mate. There are 3 of us in the apartment and the other roommate and I get along GREAT! Now comes the problem.
Current situation: I have less than 50 days on the lease until the ex will move out. Currently sharing a bedroom with this person.
As a courtesy I have been doing a lot of the shared things( IE we still share the same laundry hamper and I do the laundry, fold. and put away) In addition to keeping the apartment clean overall.
Now he does nothing but sit on his computer in the way in the living room. I am loosing my mind because if I ask him to do something it goes undone and I get a BS excuse of "I don't know where you put your jeans" We have lived together for 2 years and you don't know that...no wonder we are breaking up." I don't know what to do because the roommate who shares the 2 bedroom with us constantly has to hear our bickering which isn't fair to him but why should I have to put up with the BS any longer. I was cleaning the living space so that I could put the tree up to which his laziness asked "where is it going" I replied "I haven't decided yet" his response "well I want to have say in where it goes if you put it up I will dismantle it." For f#@$ sake he isn't cleaning the space for it or assembling it and he wants to have say on where it goes? I am to the point where I don't want to ask him to do anything and just suck it up for however many more days it is but then he will find stuff that isn't to his liking to start a discussion or argument about.
I can't deal with this petty drama much longer from this couch potato who thinks that he is Hitler or something. He does nothing to help but wants to dictate anything that goes on in the apartment. HELP!