rocklover asked in SportsOther - Sports · 1 decade ago

what are skateboarding bearings are better, rush abec 7 or rush bombers?

are rush abec 7 bearings better or rush bombers? they are both 10 dollars at my local skate shop and i was wondering which are better.

Update:

i already know abec ratings dont matter, dont mention abec ratings are useless

Update 2:

i have also had bone reds, im not getting them though since im too lazy to spend 20 dollars haha.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

ABEC is a rating that tells you how smooth the bearing rides(fast) actually, abec 5s are the best bearings because the higher the ABEC rating, the lower the durability is. if you get the sevens, they will fall apart in like 4 months. the bombers are probably the best deal, but the best bearing deal ever is Bones Reds. They are 17 dollars, and they are just as good as Bones Swiss. (ive had them both)

• melia
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Abec 7 Bearings Review

• 1 decade ago

I had a few sets of rush bombers, they roll really good for a few months but they are basically disposable bearings.

As for the 7s, no idea, but as a rough guide the higher the ABEC rating the more damage they will take from hand landings and drops. Although as you said, abec ratings are rarely accurate.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

rush abec 7s are the best bearings ive riden, i ride vert and they are very good, as for the bombers my friend used to ride them, and he said he hated them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Both are good but Im gonna have to say bombers.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Rush bearings are sikkkk, if had them for 2 years now, no rust. you have to get the "all-weather" ones those are the best.

• 4 years ago

They are awesome, had them for almost 2 years now.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.