I'm 14 and im thinking of dates to take a girl when i ask her out. Is baseball game good?

My dad has season tix 4 seats i was gonna take my friend Joe and his date and my date. I think we'll be safe alone so who cares a 1:00 saturday in the Bronx. So you think its a good date?

Well I don't have a girl friend yet and also yea baseball season is not going on right now, but I'm talking about later you idiots. Also yea i gone to Yankee games by myself last year

Favorite Answer

Omg thats the best date I've heard of! I'm 13 almost 14 and well Baseball is my favorite sport. I have 4 older brothers and I always wished I could be on a Baseball team... But instead it was Softball. Don't get me wrong I LOVE Softball (I'm captain of my middle school team) but there's something about Baseball and playing with boys. I love playing Baseball with my brothers because they're much more ruff than girls. I could spend days watching the Yankees. The guy I like in my grade is AMAZING at Baseball he's so good that he's not going to play on the 8th grade team and he's going to be on JV Baseball for our high school! I live in Cleveland and lets just say the Indains aren't the best. I use to live in Detriot though... I remember the first time I saw a MLB game it was when I was 5. The Tigers vs. The Twins. Some of the best times I've had with my dad, were the times we've gone to our season tickets for the Indains. We get them every year (since we've lived in Ohio). That girl is so lucky to be dating you. I'd kill for the guy I like to ask me to a Baseball game given if it was our high school team, but he's one of my best friends and he's never going to be my boyfriend so I've given up :( Best of Luck! And remember you're just about the GREATEST boyfriend a girl could have :]

Love, Chandy

My boyfriend tried to do this to me and it went downhill quick. I'm in no way a sports girl but to please my boyfriend, I watch games with him. Since you're dating the girl and not really in a relationship she might fake a smile and say yes to going to a baseball game if she doesn't like baseball because she doesn't want to ruin the chance of a date. But if she likes sports it could totally be alright.

On the other hand since it looks like you really like baseball you can arrange a trade off. On this date you can tell her you want to show her one of your biggest loves_BASEBALL! Then during the game tell her what's going on, if she doesn't already know. She'll think it's cute ONLY IF SHE DOESN'T ALREADY KNOW WHATS GOING ON. Of course having your guyfriend's date there might also be a plus because they can talk to each other. Just make sure you have her entertained most of the night.

At the end of the night, ask her to take you to one of her biggest loves on your next date.

It's all in the approach. Just ask her to honestly tell you if she wants to go with you and the two other people and that you would really love to share a great baseball game with a great girl like her.

Good luck.

Source(s): Also take her out for a small snack/late dinner afterward as a plus so you guys can recap and talk more.
  • Rnd

Baseball games can be great fun! Just make sure she doesn't absolutely hate baseball. if she's sort of neutral to it, then it can still be a good time. Nice day outside, people watching,out with you, that sort of thing.

In any case (even if she loves baseball) don't get so wrapped up in the game (or with your friend) that you ignore her. Make sure you talk to her and pay attention to her as well.

I think its a good idea. but you need to think of the girl you want to bring. if you think that she would like baseball then yes its a great idea. personally i know i would like it because its not the traditional dinner and movie stuff and you get out theres good food and its fun. and games are fun to flirt with the guy and havve him explain the rules of the game sometimes depending on the sport.

ask the girl if she'd like to go out with you. then suggest the baseball game. say you'd like to bring her, but if she isnt into baseball, you could do something else another time. just say you dont want to bore her on her first date lol. some girls like the games, others dont.

i wouldn't really call it a "Date" she is only 14. ask her if she wants to hang out, tell her to bring some friends. or you can even meet up in your area, and before you hang out give her a call sometime. just so it wont be Awkward when you do hang out. she is young so don't take this into offense, it probably wont last. your almost done with school and she is only and 8th grader i suppose. she still has her whole life. and school is much easier to get through with no relationships.

it not even baseball season u stupid dumb ***, plus if ur dad has 4 tix how r 5 people goin 2 go unless ur dads not goin which im pretty sure they would just let in four 14 year olds espessully when its ***** winter, im kinda suprised only one person and me picked any of this up, u dumb ***

Well anythings good,all you have to do is make sure she is having a good time.And a baseball game I give that 2 thumbs up.

Source(s): A Baseball game.
  • Ammy

Aw ya! Is your date friends with "Joes" date? That would be even better, or worse. Depending on if she likes baseball.

um yeah that is a good date

if she's a sporty chic.

but if she's a girly girl she may not

enjoy baseball or find it interesting.

Also she may not like all the sun and stuff

just ask her if she'd like to come

i think its a terrific idea though!

she'll feel less nervous being with you

because of joe and his date

GOOD LUCK