I think i have asperger's?

So lately ive been reading up on Aspergers and i believe i have it because i match the symptoms and ive always felt different than my surrounding peers and have had a lack of interest in them. i also am very interested in surfing and can spend over 6 hours in the ocean surfing at a time, i also have daily rituals i... show more So lately ive been reading up on Aspergers and i believe i have it because i match the symptoms and ive always felt different than my surrounding peers and have had a lack of interest in them. i also am very interested in surfing and can spend over 6 hours in the ocean surfing at a time, i also have daily rituals i take part in every day and find myself in a weird mood if i havent done so.

Im trying to get some feedback from someone who is somewhat knowledgeable on this topic any help is appreciated though.