POLL: Do you stay in one place while brushing your teeth?

or walk around?

Favorite Answer

I walk around... i go in my room and watch some tv then go back to the bathroom then roam the house then go back to the bathroom.. haha.. OMG there are actually people who walk around too! Yay its not just me that does that! LOL...

I walk around... and sing at the same time while still brushing my teeth.

• rieth

until eventually you take advantage of your bathe a pair of cases an afternoon, it really is not a sturdy theory to bathe and to comb your tooth. the reason being that micro organism 'can' carry collectively contained in the bathe head (one of those Legionaries affliction) which could be presented into your blood device by any abrasions / lesions on your mouth. some human beings, regardless of robust dental hygene, can nevertheless bleed even as brush our tooth (almost on a daily basis, its a genetic disposition), and this would properly be a fashion in for micro organism. Sash.

• Em

I stay in one place; I've heard people have had accidents because they were walking while brushing, fell down and the brush hurt the back of their throat.

I can't stay in one place or I'll get enticed by the mirror and take my mind and hand off the toothbrush and end up swallowing it.

I know they say "you'll die" from it, but honestly I figure the Poison Control are just too lazy to actually make house calls.

I walk around and hum ant the same time. Sometimes I sit on the step near the bath.

Haha I walk around sometimes, but usally if I am really sleepy, I stay in one place :D

I walk around from room to room

walk around

LOL fun question. My answer, Never. I walk all over the house. It's called multi tasking and who really needs to see themselves drool saliva and toothpaste in a mirror.