Are psychics real or is it just a scam?

Best Answer

I dont know, im half n half on the subject. I dont think i will fully believe untill one says something about me no one knows or says some thing very specific and it happens

the only reason people think we are a scam is because everyone expects us to work like psychics do in the movies and ****. like all the sudden we are just supposed to KNOW crap and be able to predict everything down to the letter and all that....thats so fake. i dont know any single real psychic who works like that. every psychic i know including myself needs some sort of trigger or something to get a vibe off of.

They are real, but they are not super human - they have to channel there thoughts and focus, it is a skill that needs to be nursed and many have no control over what they see. FYI the government uses psychics (it is shown on many different episodes of unsolved mysteries) and they are able to find missing people and locate bombs etc but it is very stressful for them because they are hooked up to machines all day and are not able to do anything else besides channel there visions all day - it is inhuman really.

Real.I am with Ashley.

We are always being trashed.If you don't like what we can do,then that is to bad.

We will continue to read for others no matter what.

Psychics are not B.S,we are not delusional and we are not mental.

The losers always have something smart to say.

And the thing is,The skeptics are the ones that secretly want readings!!

Ha! Alot of you are pretty sad.

They could be, people are uncertain of many things. But i think that some things are better left in the dark.

I just saw one and she was incredibly accurate on things nobody knows about me, there real some arent but there are ligitimate ones out there

They would be in high demand by corporations and would get better salaries than most people. Don't see them in the help wanted sections.

"When confidential information leaks out of an organization, people suspect a spy, not a psychic."

--John Allen Paulos, Innumeracy

Edit: Our government uses psychics? Somebody tell Obama so he can get Ben Laden's butt. What are they waiting for? If a "psychic" knows but won't tell, isn't that treason?

Scam. That should be obvious. Or no? P.D.: And ten idiots who will be victims of fraud from these "psychics". When you encounter a huge debt of $12,000 from identity thefts caused by one phony psychic, you will remember me. What nice ten compliments.

its suprising acurrate

• Brad H

If they were real, don't you think they would be rich? Wouldn't they know what to bet on? who's going to win? where to invest money, etc.?

THINK about it!!!