◆FoG◆ asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

Survey: Anyone else sick of the ads ? ?

when you get them forced on you in your mail blocking your inbox etc ? is thee a way to prevent them ?

9 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If you are having problems with spam...maybe this may help... :-)

http://suggestions.yahoo.com/?prop=answers

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

a million. hi! How are you? hi, i'm properly thank-you. 2. Why are you taking this survey? because of the fact which you're bored. 3. Are you gay, lesbian, bisexual, or in the present day? Lesbian. 4. have you ever been depressed? if so, why? definite. melancholy. 5. Do you ever act like a wild little baby? Soemtimes, while no one is calling. 6. somebody hits you, how do you react? in all danger run. i will sprint yet i can't punch. 7. what's your well-known unusual coloration? an extremely yellowy orange 8. What replaced into the final component you ate? chicken and noodles that my dad made. 9. well-known component to positioned on? dark skinny denims and studded belts. 10. Do you have a cellular telephone? definite. 11. Do you like taking holiday trips? no longer with different persons.i do no longer commute properly. 12. Are you a variety of obsessed Twilight followers? on no account. 13. Do you have any pets? I somewhat have 2 cats. 14. Are you in a courting? No. 15. Are you indignant while people call each and every thing gay? No. it somewhat is in basic terms habit for some people. sixteen. Is it undemanding to make you cry? definite. 17. Do you like giving people hugs? i'm many times on the receiving end, so definite. 18. What celebrity of an analogous intercourse do you hit upon very appealing? desire Solo. 19. Do you utilize the word "No homo"? No. 20. Bye! i such as you adult males! Seeya!

• 1 decade ago

Go to mail options and block addresses. Copy and paste the address you want to block. I get a lot of emails from muslims trying the old Bank of Africa scam.

• 1 decade ago

I must be blessed..I hardly have any at all in this email account...My other though has around 200 per day...grrr

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Ben
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

put em as spam. they should go to your spam box after that.

Or if they're actually on the page, try refreshing the page.

• Pinky
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I got one today asking if i would like a penis enlargment, *helloooo im a girl* xx

• 1 decade ago

I block mine, but still get more and more.

• 1 decade ago

i block them

• I don't get any on this account but on my main account it's just daily crap :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.