or any other

for me it's ohio state v. michigan

with auburn v. alabama a close second

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Florida vs, Florida State is the best out of conference rivalry. Auburn Alabama is the best rivalry in college football, no matter what the "experts" say. I love watching Harvard Yale because its where it all began, the oldest rivalry and "The Game."

1. Bama Auburn

2. Florida Florida State

3. Harvard Yale

4. Ohio State Michigan

5. Florida Georgia

6. OU Texas

• 1 decade ago

Auburn/Alabama is the biggest rivalry, and I'd like to see an Iron Bowl before I die, if I can. The entire state of Alabama just about stops during that game. It's my favorite rivalry among teams that I don't care for either way.

But as an Ole Miss fan, I'm partial to Ole Miss/LSU, the new Magnolia Bowl. I guess the Egg Bowl with Mississippi State is a bigger rivalry just from the close distance and the fact they're both in the same state, but at least in football, Ole Miss has had more big games with LSU than MSU.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ohio State Michigan

• 1 decade ago

The Holy War- BYU vs Utah is the best and my favorite rivalry at the moment.

It is the major Mormon school vs the major public school in Utah state aka crazy Mormon central.

The last 3 years in a row have been won on the last play excluding this year when the winner got a BCS buster spot.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

The Civil War with Oregon & Oregon St. As far as a rivalry that doesnt include my favorite team i would say Texas & Oklahoma is the best.

• 1 decade ago

some major historical debate here.. my slant on it

OSU vs Michigan is a great historic rivalry but.. it falls a little short of the intensity of...

The Iron Bowl.. Auburn Vs Alabama.. 2 teams that have a long tradition of high quality football teams who happen to be 100 miles apart... it divides families, friends and a state

• 1 decade ago

In order.

1.Ohio State-Michigan

2.Texas-Oklahoma

3.Wvu-Pitt (because wvu is my fav team)

4.either auburn-bama or usc-ucla

• Bevo
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Texas vs OU all day long!

Texas vs Texas A&M is second.

Anybody that beats USC is third.

Source(s): Hook 'Em!
  • Texas/OU

Source(s): Hook 'em Horns!
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

There is only ONE- OU/Texas!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.