Harrison asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 decade ago

Help with NFCU, please?????????

I have an account with NFCU, I just started about 2 weeks or so ago. I was told that i could set up my allotment to my hometown bank online. But i'm not able to access my online account for NFCU.

I was told that info regarding my online account would arriving in the mail.

I have waited a while and have not receive anything in the mail.

I am leaving for BT in 12 days.

Is there supposed to be something arriving in the mail that's gunna help me set this up or should i go through my recruiter to help me out.

I need to make sure i have my allotment set up before i ship out in 12 days.

What do i need to do to make this happen.

Can anyone help me out

• Mrsjvb
    Favorite Answer

it usually takes about 30 days for your PIN to arrive.

you will be unable to set up the allotment before you ship. bring all the information regarding the account to Great Lakes, you MAY be able to set it up while In Processing( but no guarantees).

Well, if I were you, I would call the NFCU and also talk to your recruiter just in case. Even though I have an account with a civilian bank, as soon as you set up an account with any bank, you should recieve something in the mail Asap. The two times I set up a bank account ( my first bank totally sucks), I got a letter in the mail about 5 business days afterwards. All banks are supposed to send you something in the mail to acknowledge your new account.

You definitely gonna make sure that everything is all set up before you ship out to boot camp. Once you are there, it will be hard to deal with the NFCU.

I wish you the best of luck with your bank ordeal and I wish you the best and I will pray for you and your fellow members in the military :) :) :) :)

• Molly

call NFCU. they are very helpful and easy to work with. We have had an account with them for more than 25 years. We don't even deal with any other banks or credit unions. (I too am in the sticks of WI...right on lake Michigan)

I have had the opposite situation than Mom of many. We despised NFCU. They were never helpful. We switched to MFCU and are loving them.