I get chest pain - feels like my heart - and heartburn medicine doesn't help. What could this be?

Every once in a while, nowadays more and more often, and today the worst it's been in a long time, I get this uncomfortable pain right where my heart is. Sometimes it feels like a weight, just a heavy uncomfortable feeling. It gets worse if I twist certain ways, e.g. if I twist my torso to the left it hurts really... show more Every once in a while, nowadays more and more often, and today the worst it's been in a long time, I get this uncomfortable pain right where my heart is. Sometimes it feels like a weight, just a heavy uncomfortable feeling. It gets worse if I twist certain ways, e.g. if I twist my torso to the left it hurts really bad and feels as if my heart starts pounding against my chest. With each heart beat there's a jolt of pain until I move back to a regular position. Even in a sitting / resting position there's a pain there. I tried heartburn medicine but that doesn't seem to be the problem.

Today it woke me from sleep and I was unable to go back to sleep because of it. This is the longest it has lasted (it's been about 4-5 hours).
Update: I should have mentioned - I'm a 20 / m