Do you think hes gay/or just friendly? ?

met this guy tonight.....at a sweet sixteen. he seems innocent...hes only 16 im 22 but i shared my alcohol with him and he got friendlier and our legs were touching at 1 pt...and i liked looking into his eye/he seemed to too. by the end of the night he had to leave and he randomly invited me to dinner with his... show more
met this guy tonight.....at a sweet sixteen. he seems innocent...hes only 16 im 22 but i shared my alcohol with him and he got friendlier and our legs were touching at 1 pt...and i liked looking into his eye/he seemed to too. by the end of the night he had to leave and he randomly invited me to dinner with his friends. he said yall should
come we get along. we talked about working out..and other stuff....he seemed nice. crap i think i fell for him. help?!

he said something about god so he might be religious though...i dont know. he was really hot...i tried to talk about gay crap like madonna ect. cuz im pretty mascu
Update: WOW \.....yall are some judge mental pricks. go to hell. age isnt anything but a number.