我聽到的歌詞 在最後一句好像是see you

歌詞中間還有 唉呀唉呀的歌詞

麻煩各位惹ˊˋ

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

你好!Kiss Radio今天下午播放的這首英文歌是 A-teens 所演唱的 Upside Down

My grades are down from a's to d'sI'm way behind in historyI lost myself in fantasiesOf you and me togetherI don't know why - i - iBut dreaming's all i doI won't get by-i-i on mere imaginationUpside downBouncing off the ceiling inside outStranger to this feelingGot no clue what i should doBut i'll go crazy if i can't get next to youMy teacher says to concentrateSo what- his name was peter the greatThe kings and queens will have to waitCuz i don't have foreverI wish that i - i - iCould walk right up to youEach time i try- i-iThe same old hesitation upside downBouncing off the ceiling inside outStranger to this feelingGot no clue what i should doBut i'll go crazy if i can't get next to youSomehow somedayYou will love me tooOne day will be the dayWhen all my dreams come true upside downBouncing off the ceiling inside outStranger to this feelingGot no clue what i should doBut i'll go crazy if i can't get next to you upside downBouncing off the ceiling inside outStranger to this feelingGot no clue what i should doBut i'll go crazy if i can't get next to youBut i'll go crazy if i can't get next to youBut i'll go crazy if i can't get next to you

~希望能幫到你喔~

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.