Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. "Neuropathy" is a medical term, usually short for peripheral
2. The heart of a vertebrate is composed of "cardiac" muscle, an
involuntary muscle tissue which is found only within this organ.
3. "Biostatistics" is the application of statistics to a wide range of topics in biology.
4. "Steroids" include estrogen, cortisol, progesterone and testosterone.
5. "Cardiovascular" diseases include coronary heart disease (heart attacks),
cerebrovascular disease, raised blood pressure (hypertension), peripheral artery
disease, rheumatic heart disease, congenital heart disease and heart failure.Source(s): 朋友及維基百科
- 1 decade ago