Would this be safe for newborn to sleep on air mattress technique?

Is an air mattress safe for a newborn or baby to sleep on? Air mattresses are pretty firm and I havent found a link with that to sids so Idk. I am not planning on my baby to be permantely sleeping on an air mattress but I was thinking sometimes if I take my baby over to my boyfriends if it would be safe to place... show more Is an air mattress safe for a newborn or baby to sleep on? Air mattresses are pretty firm and I havent found a link with that to sids so Idk. I am not planning on my baby to be permantely sleeping on an air mattress but I was thinking sometimes if I take my baby over to my boyfriends if it would be safe to place him in something like a portable infant travel bed and place that infant travel bed on a mini air mattress sofa for babies instead of placing the infant bed on the floor.
Update: OTHER THAN THE FACT THAT YOU GUYS KEEP SAYING AN AIR MATTRESS IS GOING TO DEFLATE WHILE THE INFANT TRAVEL BED IS ON TOP OF IT IS THERE ANY OTHER DANGER?
Update 2: ANd would you guys suggest that instead of placing the infant travel bed on the air mattress it would be safer to place it on the floor then?