Personal loan to pay credit card debts?

I've made some stupid mistakes, and racked up $3300 in credit card debt. I'm not getting anywhere. I'm paying a car loan, plus 2 repayments of $100 a week on each card to try and keep my head above water and I'm sinking fast. I'm thinking of getting a personal loan from my bank (that my car loan is through) to... show more I've made some stupid mistakes, and racked up $3300 in credit card debt. I'm not getting anywhere. I'm paying a car loan, plus 2 repayments of $100 a week on each card to try and keep my head above water and I'm sinking fast. I'm thinking of getting a personal loan from my bank (that my car loan is through) to cover the credit card debt, as I would only then have to worry about the car repayment and the personal loan repayment, and would be able to save more money that way (car service, rego, new tyres due soon) because I'm not getting anywhere doing what I'm doing. And the interest rate on a personal loan is 12% which is lower than the credit cards. I think I would feel less stress about paying 2 set amounts, than 3 and trying to survive on what's left. What do you think? And opinions on this?
I have looked into 0% credit cards for balance transfers, but they only offer that for 6 months and after that time you pay big interest, and I want to get away from credit cards altogether.
Update: I had thought about a part time job, but they are hard to come by here, and the hours I work in my full time job are all over the place, so finding a part time job that would fit in with the hours I already work would be very difficult. Trust me I've looked into that option!