Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 1 decade ago

Shias! when you r in need you call ,Ali (ra) for help,ya Ali help!Do u think he listens to you and comes him--?

----SELF.to help you .And does he decide whom should be helped.

Plz ! honest and clear answer, no insulting,

How he comes,and if many people call him for help at different places How he manages to reach to all of them.

Plz ,do not paste long answer ,give simple straight forward answers whic r attracted to all

U can reffer the link ,BUT u should at least summarise the answer which will be attracted to all users ,no one is interested in Copy /Paste stuff.

does Ali (ra) and all other imams have a power to listen & help to many people,calling at the same time but in different places for different needs.

Edit @ Right path...!

U quoted this following Ayah of Quran,

""Allah says in the Holy Qur’an: “And call not those who are slain in the way of Allah “dead.” Nay, they are living, only ye perceive not.” [The Cow 154]

U rightlu quoted the above ayah ,but it is not related to the topic ,For the sake of an argument lets assume Ali (ra) is alive( naozobillah),Can we call an alive person for help, without means.

Some one is away from you ,can u call him for help without using the means,trusting he will be able to solve your problem

Actually when u call some one u assign attribute of Allah to other person .

1) he has an unlimited power of hearing ( which only Allah has)

2)he has a power to decide who should be helped or who shouldn't be ,

And All muslims know that ,Allah is the only one who has this power of decission.

EDIT @ Right path..

you claimed that you answered me so many times ,Plz once mre plz copy paste your answer what u have given b4 .

u called me parrot

,did i call u names? ,

then why cant you behave like an educated one ?

Friend this is a sign of a munafiq according to a hadith ,

"when argues ,slanders'

we can differ with eachother in a respectfull manners.

grow up& learn how to behave.

See my question u will see how many shias enter in my question ,if i blocked them how they enter in my question .

u all repeatedly answer my question but at the same time blame me for blocking.

MashaAllah u have quite a good no on clones.so no problem!

Edit @ ninja dupe and john .

where did i misrepresent shias faith?

I asked a question?

Do u have problem in understanding English .

I will translate my question in your language

Favorite Answer

Controversy over the issue of tawassul is not a matter of discord between Shia and Sunni Muslims, but it is a difference of opinion between the Salafiyyah sect and the rest of Muslims.

"O our father, ask forgiveness for our sins, verily we are sinners. He said: 'Soon I will ask forgiveness for you from my Lord. Verily He is oft-forgiving, most merciful'." (12:97-98).

"On that day shall no intercession avail except of him whom the Beneficent God allows and whose word He is pleased with" (20:109)

"And intercession will not avail aught with Him save of him whom He permits" (34:23)

"And how many an angel is there in the heavens whose intercession does not avail at all except after Allah has given permission to whom He pleases and chooses" (53:26)

"...And they do not intercede except for him whom He approve..." (21:28)

"And those whom they call upon besides Him have no authority for intercession, but he who bears witness of the truth and they know (him)" (43:86)

"We did not send a messenger but that he should be obeyed by Allah's permission; and had they, when they had done injustice to themselves, come to you and asked Allah's forgiveness; and the messenger (also) had asked pardon for them, surely, they would have found Allah oft-returning, merciful" (4:64)".

Narrated Mahmuid bin Rabi' Al-Ansari:

'Itban bin Malik used to lead his people (tribe) in prayer and was a blind man, he said to Allah's Apostle , "O Allah's Apostle! At times it is dark and flood water is flowing (in the valley) and I am blind man, so please pray at a place in my house so that I can take it as a Musalla (praying place)." So Allah's Apostle went to his house and said, "Where do you like me to pray?" 'Itban pointed to a place in his house and Allah's Apostle, offered the prayer there

Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 11, Number 636

Narrated Sahl:

On the day (of the battle) of Khaibar the Prophet said, "Tomorrow I will give the flag to somebody who will be given victory (by Allah) and who loves Allah and His Apostle and is loved by Allah and His Apostle." So, the people wondered all that night as to who would receive the flag and in the morning everyone hoped that he would be that person. Allah's Apostle asked, "Where is 'Ali?" He was told that 'Ali was suffering from eye-trouble, so he applied saliva to his eyes and invoked Allah to cure him. He at once got cured as if he had no ailment. The Prophet gave him the flag. 'Ali said, "Should I fight them till they become like us (i.e. Muslim)?" The Prophet said, "Go to them patiently and calmly till you enter the land. Then, invite them to Islam, and inform them what is enjoined upon them, for, by Allah, if Allah gives guidance to somebody through you, it is better for you than possessing red camels."

Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 52, Number 253

Salafi are not ready to take guidance from this part of Qur'an and Sunnah since it is in direct contradiction to their doctrine of Literalism. It is unfortunate that their Ulama try their best to hide / neglect such type of Ahadith in order to keep the people ignorant of them.

That is why most of the simple people, who follow the Salafi path, they are fully unaware of existence of this part of Qur'an and Sunnah. These poor people are following only that, which the Salafi Ulama tell them.

Source(s): FTL

Allah says in the Holy Qur’an: “And call not those who are slain in the way of Allah “dead.” Nay, they are living, only ye perceive not.” [The Cow 154]

Dont you know the meaning of tawasul

wallah i have answerd you more than 100 times but let me tell you my last word that your just like a parrot (reapeting a word which you heard )

And when ever i answer you, you always ignore so its baseless to answer your question....

************And you blocked other shia's also **********

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ls3G08Py39Q

Youtube thumbnail

@asker

I provided you the video why your not watching the video ?

watch the video and you will find your answer

and do you ignore the quran if so which kind of muslim your ?

DoNt BlOcK Me PlZ

calling for help anyone other than Allah is shirk, and will not be forgiven unless onr repent in his life .

so who ever used to call others .plz repent ASAP,

read quranic ayah which prohibits this Act

trust me brotha, there is NO ONE listening. NO ONE will answer your prayers.

No disrespect, just the honest truth.

• Moses

Dead people can not hear you. However gold plated passages of the Koran can not help either.

How can dead buggers hear?

and i am glad that all these useless buggers like prophet Mo and Ali, and Allah are dead

lol