Can you prove that Texas should be in the Big 12 title game WITHOUT?

Can you prove that Texas should be in the Big 12 title game without proving that Texas Tech deserves it over you? Strength of schedule eliminates head to head with 3 way ties. For the record I am not a Oklahoma or Texas Tech fan and I truly feel sorry for Texas but they lost the most important game on their... show more Can you prove that Texas should be in the Big 12 title game without proving that Texas Tech deserves it over you?

Strength of schedule eliminates head to head with 3 way ties.

For the record I am not a Oklahoma or Texas Tech fan and I truly feel sorry for Texas but they lost the most important game on their schedule.

P.S. I will say that home and neutral field makes a difference but not by a 31 point margin so that argument is silly and frankly a little dim witted. The only way you can split a 3 way tie in sports is points AKA plus minus in games played in the tie OR body of work and both Texas is clearly inferior at.