My crush just asked me who i like?

what do i say?

Ok so i said "i'll tell you if you tell me" and he said this girl that lives in Maryland.

(we live in texas)

BUT i am his 1st girl on myspace.

i know, i know its myspace but still.

Okay wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

"Look in the mirror handsom"

Tell him. The worst that could happen is he would laugh. But if he is asking, he probably likes you.

Don't wait too long. I have waited due to shyness in the past, and lost out to someone a whole lot uglier than me.

say: well, i like a guy but im not sure if he likes me

and then ask him to tell u first who he likes and if he tells u that he likes u then u tell him the same but if he says someone elses name and your convinced that he actually likes that person then be like it doesnt really matter who i like im sure he likes someone else

i hope this reply wasnt confusing or anything...i tried =]

good luck!

HI just crash to his/her-crush- arms and ask him what about yourself. u may ask the person when he or she is in good mood and doesnot suspect u and just in a suprise say u like him if it gets him in a better mood hi. he may also have that crashed crush on u. qahj to g

Just make it cute and flirty. You should explain him. For example if he is 5 ft with brown hair. Say: "well its someone that is 5 feet tall, and has brown hair" make it really obvious. :)

Be honest, tell the truth. Tell them you like them. You may not get another chance and may end up regreting it.

Start asking them as to why they want to know. If that doesn't work, just admit the truth.

say u like a guy... try to make him wonder who it is ... and if he is into u he will be interested in finding out who it is...

:)

tell him!

good luck

"someone that knows you very well." haha truly

just tell him. its him. :))))) <333 lalaloveee. goodluck hun.