My crush just asked me who i like?

what do i say?

Update:

Ok so i said "i'll tell you if you tell me" and he said this girl that lives in Maryland.

(we live in texas)

BUT i am his 1st girl on myspace.

i know, i know its myspace but still.

Okay wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

"Look in the mirror handsom"

• 1 decade ago

Tell him. The worst that could happen is he would laugh. But if he is asking, he probably likes you.

Don't wait too long. I have waited due to shyness in the past, and lost out to someone a whole lot uglier than me.

• 1 decade ago

say: well, i like a guy but im not sure if he likes me

and then ask him to tell u first who he likes and if he tells u that he likes u then u tell him the same but if he says someone elses name and your convinced that he actually likes that person then be like it doesnt really matter who i like im sure he likes someone else

i hope this reply wasnt confusing or anything...i tried =]

good luck!

• 1 decade ago

HI just crash to his/her-crush- arms and ask him what about yourself. u may ask the person when he or she is in good mood and doesnot suspect u and just in a suprise say u like him if it gets him in a better mood hi. he may also have that crashed crush on u. qahj to g

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Just make it cute and flirty. You should explain him. For example if he is 5 ft with brown hair. Say: "well its someone that is 5 feet tall, and has brown hair" make it really obvious. :)

• 1 decade ago

Be honest, tell the truth. Tell them you like them. You may not get another chance and may end up regreting it.

• 1 decade ago

Start asking them as to why they want to know. If that doesn't work, just admit the truth.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

say u like a guy... try to make him wonder who it is ... and if he is into u he will be interested in finding out who it is...

:)

• 1 decade ago

tell him!

good luck

• 1 decade ago

"someone that knows you very well." haha truly

just tell him. its him. :))))) <333 lalaloveee. goodluck hun.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.