What does the tattoo of 3 dots mean?

Some girl at my school was telling my teacher she had it. They were talking about tattoos and she said, "You know what the 3 dots mean? I have that."

Update:

She's only 12! I guess she thinks she's all "gangsta". She thinks she's the "tough chick" at school.

P.S. Google stinks!! lol :p

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

mi vida loca

my crazy life

its a latino thing and it can be related to a gang affiliation or not. lol if shes not latina and she got that then shes really stupid.

Source(s): those people above are wrong ^ it can be a gang tattoo but it doesnt have to be if she tries to act gangster then she probably got the tattoo to pose as one, or she might actually run with a gang
  • jigar
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Dots Tattoo

• pals
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Mi Vida Loca Tattoo

• 1 decade ago

My wife has the three dots on her right hand and a small cross on her left hand in between her thumb and fore finger. She did them herself when she was younger with India ink and a pin she said. Now, if you would see her, you wouldn't even think gangster since she looks all Innocent and stuff.

The funny thing is, she actually likes those little tatts on her hands more than ones she had done professionally, go figure. lol

BTW- For most southern California latinos it means -Mi Vida Loca-.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

Funny actor Scott Caan with is German and Jewish has the cross and 3 dot tattos ..he ain t Latino what gives..

• 5 years ago

Every one here has different answers so in conclusion no one really knows or it means the tatto has an special meaning for the individual.

• 6 years ago

when placed under the ear three dots represent mind body and spirit

• 1 decade ago

It means "mi vida loca" or "my crazy life". Most likely she is imitating someone in her life whom she looks up to. Besides, at twelve it was probably done with a safety pin and bic ink. It won't even be there in a few years.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

like every tattoo the three dots meaning varies

IT is GANG RELATED because it has been shown gang related and that ohh there in ms or some other gang so dont assume instead of asking us ..just ask the girl.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Actually if she has a tatoo that means she is tough she probably fights alot too, u think if her parents let get get a tatoo at that age you dont think her parents are careing?

no her parents probably are tough too or dont pay much attention to her

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.