What does the tattoo of 3 dots mean?

Some girl at my school was telling my teacher she had it. They were talking about tattoos and she said, "You know what the 3 dots mean? I have that."

She's only 12! I guess she thinks she's all "gangsta". She thinks she's the "tough chick" at school.

P.S. Google stinks!! lol :p

Favorite Answer

mi vida loca

my crazy life

its a latino thing and it can be related to a gang affiliation or not. lol if shes not latina and she got that then shes really stupid.

Source(s): those people above are wrong ^ it can be a gang tattoo but it doesnt have to be if she tries to act gangster then she probably got the tattoo to pose as one, or she might actually run with a gang
  • jigar

Dots Tattoo

• pals

Mi Vida Loca Tattoo

My wife has the three dots on her right hand and a small cross on her left hand in between her thumb and fore finger. She did them herself when she was younger with India ink and a pin she said. Now, if you would see her, you wouldn't even think gangster since she looks all Innocent and stuff.

The funny thing is, she actually likes those little tatts on her hands more than ones she had done professionally, go figure. lol

BTW- For most southern California latinos it means -Mi Vida Loca-.

Funny actor Scott Caan with is German and Jewish has the cross and 3 dot tattos ..he ain t Latino what gives..

Every one here has different answers so in conclusion no one really knows or it means the tatto has an special meaning for the individual.

when placed under the ear three dots represent mind body and spirit

It means "mi vida loca" or "my crazy life". Most likely she is imitating someone in her life whom she looks up to. Besides, at twelve it was probably done with a safety pin and bic ink. It won't even be there in a few years.

like every tattoo the three dots meaning varies

IT is GANG RELATED because it has been shown gang related and that ohh there in ms or some other gang so dont assume instead of asking us ..just ask the girl.

Actually if she has a tatoo that means she is tough she probably fights alot too, u think if her parents let get get a tatoo at that age you dont think her parents are careing?

no her parents probably are tough too or dont pay much attention to her