I'm craving stuffing and candied yams. Could I be pregnant?

Update:

{{{AEC}}}}

Update 2:

(((Starjumper)))

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If you had sex, yes.

Anytime you have sex you risk being pregnant.

If not, you could just be excited about Thanksgiving.

Source(s): 10 weeks, 3 days with our first baby!!
  • 1 decade ago

I was snoozing again trying to get over a cold so I'm late having the talk with you. The talk should be done in private between two friends. But just in case any one else is craving turkey and candied yams.

Here's the short version of the birds and bees.

The birds (turkey) and bees (candied yams) get piled high on your plate. Once you see the bottom of your plate again. You'll know you've had all the birds and bees you can swallow. Then you say uh oh pop pop oh what a relief it is.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!

Source(s): Faith In God
  • 1 decade ago

Go enjoy your Thanksgiving Dinner early. Don't forget the stuffing and candied yams!

• 1 decade ago

Well you could be pregnant but it's hard to tell on just cravings alone lol.

Especially with thanksgiving right around the corner you could just be craving thanksgiving food.

If that's the only "symptom" you have then I doubt

you are pregnant lol.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Just go eat a Boston Market. That will take care of your cravings.

• 1 decade ago

Is it possible your craving it because Thanksgiving is right around the corner and lots of people crave Thanksgiving food when it gets close?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Awwwwhh! A litter of tiny lil Zilla pups on the way!

• 1 decade ago

I'm craving them too, but only cause I live 10,000 miles away from the nearest yam. sigh...

Source(s): (((Zilla)))
  • 1 decade ago

Yes for sure your are pregnant them are exactly the symtoms you expierence when your pregnant. Also I have this funny feeling that your a guy

• 1 decade ago

You are definitely pregnant. Even if you have never had sex before, God made a woman pregnant before so there is no reason to doubt he could do it again. I recommend abortion.

• 1 decade ago

No just sounds like you're ready for thanksgiving

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.