5 points best answer! unemployment question?

i live in illinois and i filed for unemployment. it says that my filing date is december 1st. wat is the filing date? do i have to call the unemployment office? also, when do i start receiving the money? thanks!!!!

so what r some things i have to say when i call on my filing date?

• Dena
    Favorite Answer

The filing date is the date that you file your unemployment claiming your weeks of unemployment. You can do it either by phone or on-line. Just go to your states unemployment website. If you file say on a Monday, you would get your check on Friday. At least that's the way it worked for me here in Florida when I received unemployment.

• ?

i could supply them yet another probability. the enterprise could be short surpassed that's why they are finding for somebody. some businesses will try this to attempt your perseverance yet maximum do no longer. undergo in concepts that the enterprise remains doing enterprise and infrequently issues arise. in case you have a conflict with the time, tell them. in the event that they such as you, they'll artwork some around a while table rather in case you clarify that's beneficial to do some thing someplace else. in case you particularly choose the activity, you will could bounce for the duration of the hoops slightly. good luck.

i think the money should come 10-14 businness days after the filling is done