Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 1 decade ago

What's your earliest memory of music? MQ?

For me it's playing my moms Mamas and the Papas 7" records probably around the age of 6. I also had my own collection of book on record Empire Strikes Back and E.T. ~not necessarily music, but pretty cool nonetheless.

MQ-Song or Performer you wish nobody knew you had affinity for? *Mine's A-Ha's song Take On Me, still my fav' of all time...

Favorite Answer

Something immediately sprung to mind and it's in particular the song by The Stylistics 'Bet you my golly wow', I don't know if that's the name of the song but it's definitely in the lyrics. I always used to say "Bet you my golly gosh or golly wogg!!" LOL! I was quite young though. Wow, it brings back some great memories. There are lots of others though, like Gloria Estefan (a lot of her songs), Micheal Jackson 'Can you feel it' - My mother always used to work out to that song and I would copy her sometimes hahahaha.. Oh MJ 'Thriller' ..and I'm so sure there are others...

It was great reminiscing ha ha. Thanks a lot for the question :) Star for you *

Please answer mine :

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AnvBW...

Source(s): 24 year old female!!!

Mom used to play Pearl Jam, Collective Soul, Stone Temple Pilots, Soundgarden, and Hootie & The Blowfish in the car when I was very young.

I remember knowing every word of 'Under The Bridge' by the Red Hot Chili Peppers when I was 4 or 5.

• Josh

My dad and brother playing "Good Lovin" by The Rascals and "Barbara Anne" by the Beach Boys when I was 4 and dancing really silly.

I know that sounds stupid, but those are some of the best memories I have.

MA: "Build Me Up Buttercup"- The Foundations

For Me Sugar Ray Matchbox Twenty

It'd have to be Britney Spears, 98 Degrees, and Boys 2 Men.

I'm young though, so that probablly seems like a day ago, haha.

I believe my earliest memory was the jackson five "victory" album from the 80's. I also had the empire stikes back on cassette.

i remember "hearing drops of jupiter" by train everyday in my mom's car.

i guess i was around 4 or 5. now i'm 14. and all i hear now is the doors and jimi hendrix. so maybe in 10 more years, "the end" will be my earliest memory of music. (:

Earliest musical memory - my dad playing Rod Stewart and Bruce Springsteen in his car when I was a toddler.

M.Q. - I have no shame about my love for corny, cheesy pop music.

My dad had on the radio and "Barbie Girl" by Aqua was playing. I loved the song, and he bought me the CD. I still have it in my room! Also, I grew up listening to Spice Girls, Britney Spears, N*SYNC, and the Backstreet Boys.