Family Portrait Ideas?

We are a family of four....me, my husband, our son (4) and our daughter (18months). We have never had our photo taken together. Our children have only had one professional photo taken last year. Anyways, over the holidays we wanted to have our first pictures taken together, all different poses as well. The problem... show more We are a family of four....me, my husband, our son (4) and our daughter (18months). We have never had our photo taken together. Our children have only had one professional photo taken last year. Anyways, over the holidays we wanted to have our first pictures taken together, all different poses as well. The problem is they are so expensive so my sister is going to do them for us with our digital camera. There are so many photo programs out there we can add touches here and there and make them look just as nice. I am needing help though with one thing. What are some different poses we can do?? Any ideas??
We will all be wearing jeans and matching black tees. Much cheaper and easier that way. Also, they will be taken outside. Any pose ideas?
1 answer 1