Im opening a daycare in june which bldg should i use? my cousins house or find something else?

well here is the situiation, my cousin has a nice 2 bedroom house he is going to let me rent to own with no money down, but he is very controlling and bossy with the house and the reapirs. i want him to just get out and let me do what i want with it, but he cant seem to let go. should i tough it out till the... show more well here is the situiation, my cousin has a nice 2 bedroom house he is going to let me rent to own with no money down, but he is very controlling and bossy with the house and the reapirs. i want him to just get out and let me do what i want with it, but he cant seem to let go. should i tough it out till the repairs are done? or should i do the sane thing for me and look for another place elsewhere where i can feel like its mine? also the house is 5 miles from town. is that good for a daycare? im iffy about what to do!!!! HELP!!!!