What are the Blackjack Rules at the boats in Shreveport, LA?

I would like to go to the boats in SHreveport and play blackjack but I would like to know what all of the rules are before I go and play

Favorite Answer

Ask on blackjackinfo.com in the forums, they have a forum for different parts of the united states, chances are somebody from that part will know.

NEVER ask a pit critter what the rules to the blackjack games are, they will just follow your every move after you do it. All the information is on the sign on the table anyways

Source(s): Myself, Professional Blackjack player
  • Best thing to do is call and ask to speak to the tables manager or someone in the "blackjack pit".