? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文用法:Sorry to tell as all 問題

Sorry to tell as all invoices are generated and sent for all suppliers in 20~22th monthly by our system automatally, the sending date can not control by manual. please kindly note, thanks.

請問這句是在講什麼呢??我看不太懂。特別是在「Sorry to tell as all」的部份

內文如下:

For invoice#HK46476 you mentioned in Point 1, it should be our system error. we will resend the correct invoice for you at next Monday so that you can arrange the payment accordingly.

Sorry to tell as all invoices are generated and sent for all suppliers in 20~22th monthly by our system automatally, the sending date can not control by manual. please kindly note, thanks.

另一個問題:

Would like double check with you that could we use attched file directly or you will to send correct version to my company by post ??

這句也幫忙翻翻,特別是「Would like double check with you that could we」這段??

看起來是寫: 想要和你檢查二倍??,我們使用附檔

2 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

版主, 很顯然這幾段英文都不標準, 充滿文法或拼字瑕疵, 可說是洋脛濱英文, 不過, 以同為中華人的立場, 還是可以溝通無礙的, 呵呵...

抱歉告知您因為所有的發票都是於每月20~22日自動由本公司的系統產生並寄發給全部廠商, 所以發送日期無法以人工控制. 請加以注意, 謝謝.

Would like double check with you that could we use attched file directly or you will to send correct version to my company by post ??

想與您重覆查對一事, 我方可否直接使用您的附檔(來製作文件), 或是您會另郵寄正確的版本到本公司?

sorry to tell → sorry to tell you that...

as all invoices... 因為所有發票...

double-check 仔細檢查;進行復核 (Yahoo字典)

Source(s): 自己的翻譯經驗
  • 1 decade ago

不跟你講文法

簡單來講

sorry to tell as

不能連來看

as 在這裡是因為的意思

這幾句是講

他們很抱歉(sorry to tell)因為(as)所有給供應商的報表都在20號到22號期間由公司裡軟體自動的發送出去 不能手動控制發送日期

而這句

是講

想要再次的跟你確認他們是否可以直接使用貼上的附檔檔案還是你會用郵遞方式寄給他們正確的版本

double check: 再次確認

Source(s): 老美
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.