Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文上「疑問詞」和「關係詞」的解釋??

親愛的各位大大們^^~您好...

我想問有關「英文」的問題!!

我想請問什麼是1. 疑問詞?

我想請問什麼是2. 關係詞?

想請各位大大解釋一下!!

關於英文上的「疑問詞」和「關係詞」~

感激~

親愛的devin^^

謝謝你喔!!

不過,我希望的是就「字面」上的解釋!!

還是很感激妳~

Rating
  • devin
    Favorite Answer

解答:全英文版本讓您好好參考研讀,並不難

1.Interrogative Pronouns疑問代名詞

The interrogative pronouns (who/which/what) introduce questions. (What is that? Who will help me? Which do you prefer?) Which is generally used with more specific reference than what. If we're taking a quiz and I ask "Which questions give you the most trouble?", I am referring to specific questions on that quiz. If I ask "What questions give you most trouble"? I could be asking what kind of questions on that quiz (or what kind of question, generically, in general) gives you trouble. The interrogative pronouns also act as Determiners: It doesn't matter which beer you buy. He doesn't know whose car he hit. In this determiner role, they are sometimes called interrogative adjectives.

Like the relative pronouns, the interrogative pronouns introduce noun clauses, and like the relative pronouns, the interrogative pronouns play a subject role in the clauses they introduce:

We know who is guilty of this crime.

I already told the detective what I know about it.

2.Relative Pronouns關係代名詞

The relative pronouns (who/whoever/which/that) relate groups of words to nouns or other pronouns (The student who studies hardest usually does the best.). The word who connects or relates the subject, student, to the verb within the dependent clause (studies). Choosing correctly between which and that and between who and whom leads to what are probably the most Frequently Asked Questions about English grammar. For help with which/that, refer to the Notorious Confusables article on those words (including the hyperlink to Michael Quinion's article on this usage and the links to relevant quizzes). Generally, we use "which" to introduce clauses that are parenthetical in nature (i.e., that can be removed from the sentence without changing the essential meaning of the sentence). The expanded form of the relative pronouns — whoever, whomever, whatever — are known as indefinite relative pronouns. 以上提供,希望對貴方有一臂之力

I hope that it will be helpful to you.

2008-11-29 13:56:09 補充:

1.疑問詞:

在英文的問句可分 yes-no question以及wh~question

而yes-no Q是以助動詞為首 如陳述句: I like this girl

疑問句: Do you like this girl

此問句通常以yes no來回答

如上句 Yse, I do(在此的do為proform取代了like this girl;換句話說也就是整個verb phrase

而wh~Q

以who why when what where how~之類的疑問副詞開頭

what time is it?(what在此為疑問代名詞; who what where when皆可當疑問代名詞

2008-11-29 14:02:32 補充:

何謂關係詞?

l 具有連接詞及代名詞、形容詞、或副詞的雙重功能,一方面代表先行詞,另一方面做從屬連接詞,引導從屬子句,將主要子句與從屬子句連成一句

l 關係詞可將表達一主詞或受詞的不同意念的句子組合起來,使句子更精簡、連貫、完成,而不致零散、重覆、和呆板

Source(s): 自己廣搜資料, 廣搜各專家, 廣搜各專家