promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Shopping · 1 decade ago

How to use Coupon Code online?

Hey guys, i never use Coupon Code online before, i just found some recently,and wanna use it ,how to do it work for me?such Sourcingmap Coupon Code,info. is as follows:

-------------------------------------

Code: 93RJS36AFB

Expires: 12/05/08

Coupon discount :USD 3 off deducted per order,

http://www.sourcingmap.com

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

There are two main types of Internet shopping promotions that you will see while browsing online. One is called the "coupon code" or "promotional code" and the other is a "link only" promotion. Most online merchants will offer one or the other when running online promotions.

How do I redeem a "linked" coupon or product?

A linked coupon does not have an actual coupon code to activate the promotion, but instead a special link. When you click the link to the online store, you will get the discount automatically when you check out.

How do I redeem a "coupon code" coupon?

Depending on the merchant, there are a few different places to enter the coupon code. In some cases, the coupon can be entered while in the shopping cart. Other times, the coupon is entered on the order review page prior to checkout. Look around carefully for the coupon "submit" area the first time you purchase from any website

What if I don't see any place to put the code?

Check and see if the website has a FAQ (frequently asked questions) page that offers the information. Often times you can find it on their "Customer Service" pages too. If you do not see it anywhere on the site, call and ask the merchant how to use coupon codes on their website.

How do I know if a "coupon code" is working?

Usually the merchant will have a page showing how much you are being charged for the merchandise, how much is being discounted because you submitted your discount code, and any shipping fees that may be applied. This should show on an order page before you submit approval of the charges. If you enter the coupon code and do not see the discount on the order review page, do not place the order.

• ...Show all comments
    • There are many websites available online for coupon codes, one i would like to recommend you will be shopfreedeal.com . Just few simple steps of payment and you will get the referral code at your e-mail address and that code will be used further to get discount of the desired product.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 7 years ago

want to free discount coupons visit this website and get thousands of online shopping coupons

www.hope2shop.com

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.