unlimited international call to Africa?

i m looking for a plan that has unlimited international call to West Africa . can someone help me please ? I m spending all my money in very expensive service.i call at least 3 times a day there . please help me

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

use voip, like skype, it is internet calling it is really cheap for international calls, or if the other person has a computer, with a microphone use yahoo im for FREE!!!

• 1 decade ago

I'am very sorry sir, but that DOES NOT exsist! There is no such thing as a plan with unltd long distance to aftrica! However if they have a PC there and you have one here, you can try internet calling! Install an application such as SKYPE, and you can do PC to PC calling. It is FREE! My husband is in Germany and Im living in the US, we use SKYPE, PC to PC calling..and it doesnt cost a dime!

• 1 decade ago

Do you need a cell phone service or you can use your PC? If you can use your PC then that would be cheapest way to call, for cell phone solution try the provider below .. they have good international call rates..

• 7 years ago

Try 011Now calling card. It is cheaper than Skype to call a lot of countries in Africa.

http://www.011now.com/Regions/Calls-to-Africa

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

idk but sometimes the nigerian king tries to send money to me he emails me alot i can see if he can hook you up

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.