is it good to buy an apple iphone 3g 8gb for $120?

i want to buy an apple iphone but the screen is cracked only...just the glass and the picture is perfect...is it a good deal to buy the phone for $120

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Rob
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If it's cracked I'd say No if i was you i would rather spend a little bit more for a new one rather then dealing with issues later on.

• 1 decade ago

Yes it is a great deal at $120. Currently an iPhone 3g 8GB with cracked screen can sell for around $300-$330 on eBay. If the LCD is not damaged, you can buy the glass screen w/digitizer for around $50 and repair it yourself in under an hour.

You can find instructions on how to to fix it here: http://www.ifixit.com/Guide/iPhone/iPhone-3G/137/

If you are reluctant to fix it yourself you can even buy the repair service on eBay for $109.

• 1 decade ago

This is a good deal

you can go to the at&t or apple store and they can fix it for free if it is still in warranty

I got mine for $100 and the screen isnt craked

but urs is still a good deal

Source(s): www.apple.com
  • 1 decade ago

no way man! just get the brand new one its only $200. dont buy no iphone with a cracked screen.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I wouldn't. Seeing as how the main mode of operation is by 'touching' the screen. You don't know if soon it'll become unresponsive.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no the screen is the key spend the xtra 80

• wally
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

paying for and merchandising 2d hand (i.E., used books) is amazingly plenty criminal in India. Your pal can get into the project of paying for and merchandising used books, with out any hesitation. With each and all of the in many circumstances going on.

• Justin
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

If you're already paying for AT&T service for an iPhone, yes.

Otherwise no.

• 1 decade ago

ya deffinatley you could get it replaced or fixed from apple or at&T

• 1 decade ago

Real good price.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.