I'm SO stressed out from all of these hard classes. I need advice?

I am taking all honors and an AP. Here are my grades so far, I have about 2 and a half weeks left I think. AP Human Geo- 92 with 10 points Honors Bio- 86 Honors LA- 85 Accel Int Algebra I- I'm not sure. It's in the D range Theatre- 97% Health- 98% I know I can get all A's except for math. I... show more I am taking all honors and an AP. Here are my grades so far, I have about 2 and a half weeks left I think.

AP Human Geo- 92 with 10 points

Honors Bio- 86

Honors LA- 85

Accel Int Algebra I- I'm not sure. It's in the D range

Theatre- 97%

Health- 98%

I know I can get all A's except for math. I can get around a high C. It is a teacher problem, but next semester I will have to use more resourses. I have a tutor, but I'm really bad at math. I can't change teachers which stinks. All of next week we have perfomance finals which are different from Finals. In Biology it's a long lab test. In AP Human Geo it is a essay. In Math it is a world problem and you have to solve it and explain it. In Theatre it's a scene with a partner. I don't know about my other classes what kind of performance exam we have. A perfomance final is worth 5% of your overall grade and there is nothing else in the category. The End of Semester Exams are the week after. They are worth 15% of your total grade. Do you think they is a chance I can still get an 80% in math? They can't even review it with you because there is no time. Plus, I'm a terrible test taker such as exams. I just bomb them. It's been hard doing all of these classes and I can't stop from being stressed. I'm also on the swim team which makes it 10 times harder. I can't study for all these tests. How do I do it? I have good time management skills but with swim team it's hard to fit everything in. I'm a freshman. My goal is to go to Bard College at Simon's Rock and get the AEP scholarship. I want to go to NYU or USC afterwards. Will the math ruin my chances? I have never been so stressed out in my life. I usually end up getting 4 tests on the same day and usually only get to do about 3. I also have to go to bed at 9PM. Today was our last day and we will come back Monday starting with the Performance Exams. Can you give me some advice? I would tell my teachers and they careless. I was just concentrating on math, but I can't just forget about my other classes. I won't go down to CP, but I don't want to be stressed. What do you think? Any feedback is fine. Thanks!
Update: If it helps, I have to wake up at 5AM so that't why I go to bed so early. I come home from swim team at 5PM and eat dinner somewhere in between 5:00-6:30PM each night. I do homework, and hardly watch TV. I only watch two shows a week and that's just Survivor and The Biggest Loser, lol.