How to tell a REAL Louis Vuitton bag from a FAKE?
anyway, i know my aunt pretty well i think, and i don't know if her pride would enable her to buy a fake handbag, but i can't be one to judge. how can i tell if it's the real thing or not? i wouldn't care either way, but i'm just curious ;)
and i'm confused with what i've already read about distinguishing a real bag from a fake, but here are some traits which i heard were important:
1. yellow stiching
2. the "feet" at the bottom are magnetic
3. it still looks new and isn't breaking, tearing, etc...
4. seems to be leather (i can't tell the difference from nylon and silk :p)
5. says "Louis Vuitton Paris made in France"on a patch on the inside
6. has a LV on the zipper inside
i don't know. so can someone help me please??
thanks everyone! :)
so to clear that up, my bag DOES have all those traits, lol :p
and light tan.
i don't really know what that's supposed to mean...