Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 1 decade ago

i take ambian n my riend gave me a small oval pill rdy 479 is this realy an ambian n what mill is it ?

my doc perscribed me genaric ambian for sleep i ran out n my friend gave me this oblong pill n its small im pretty sure ive seen them before n i think it is but want to make sure it says rdy 479 on it

Rdy 479

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): ambian riend gave small oval pill rdy 479 realy ambian mill it: https://tr.im/T3STb
  • Nette

From your spelling/typing, I'd say you have enough pills and you need to put them down and slowly back away! You should not be taking your friends pills.

Yes it's 10mg Zolpidem (Ambien)

• iraq51

Great....just great.