How do I get rid of the Magnifying glass application on my windows computer?

Okay, so, I accidentally put this magnifying glass thing on my windows computer, and now I dont know how to get it off! It's not a long rectangular magnifying glass at the top of my screen, it's wherever my mouse is. Can you please help me?

• Ryan B
    Favorite Answer

So if it is the built in magnifier then do this:

Go to Start then Programs then Accessories then Accessibility then Magnifier and see if that turns it off. But when it is on there should be a box on the screen that if you hit exit, it should take it off. try minimizing any open windows and see if you see it. it says Magnifier settings on the box. If you find it, hit exit. It should go off.

If it's not that and just a little magnifier around where your mouse goes, then go into the mouse settings under the control Panel and see if you see a setting about magnification.

Hope that helps.

Windows Magnifying Glass

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): rid magnifying glass application windows computer: https://tr.im/xyPih

You will see the application on you task bar. The bar that runs along the bottom. Right click it and then clock close on the pop-up menu.