Does anyone else seriously hate Twilight?

I HATE it. After forcing myself through about half of the first book, I had to quit. The endless descriptions of Edward's beauty and awesomeness, etc, etc, etc... I couldn't take any more. I mean, I'm fifteen and a girl, so my friends act like I'm crazy for not liking it - because "omg, Edward/Jacob is teh... show more I HATE it. After forcing myself through about half of the first book, I had to quit. The endless descriptions of Edward's beauty and awesomeness, etc, etc, etc... I couldn't take any more.

I mean, I'm fifteen and a girl, so my friends act like I'm crazy for not liking it - because "omg, Edward/Jacob is teh hotts!"

Anyone else with me?
Update: I didn't finish the first book because I care about my IQ too much. And I could feel my brain slowly melting under the assault of Stephanie Meyer's atrocious prose.
Update 2: Yeek. Now I'm slightly frightened. Should I be worried for my health? Look, I can express my opinion, guys.

And to 'GOD': Buddy, chill. You just sound stupid.

Dylan: I hated Harry Potter, too.

Now, if you will excuse me, I am going to go read some REAL literature (The Hobbit).