7 Biology Word Puzzles!?
Need Help with Bio Word Puzzle!
These are the definitions with details:
Basically words that have to do with the living organisms using ATP, NADH, NADPH, etc.
1) Anaerobic process where cells convert pyruvic acid into carbon dioxide and ethyl alcohol; carried out by many bacteria and fungi such as yeast.
[Has "L" for second letter and "R" for the 12th with 21 letters total]
2) Phase of photosynthesis where light energy is converted to chemical energy in the form of ATP; results in the splitting of water and the release of oxygen.
[Has "E" for 7th letter and 14 letters total]
3) Reaction taking place in the thylakoid membranes of a chloroplast during the light-dependent reactions where two molecules of water are split to form oxygen, hydrogen ions, and electrons.
[Has "T" for 4th letter and 10 letters total]
4) Series of reactions during the light-independent phase of photosynthesis in which simple sugars are formed carbon dioxide using ATP and hydrogen from the light-dependent reactions.
[Has "L" for 3rd letter and 11 letters total]
5) Phase of photosynthesis where energy from light-dependent reactions is used to produce glucose and additional ATP molecules.
[Has "L" for 1st letter and 16 letters total]
6) In cellular respiration, series of reactions that break down glucose and produce ATP; energizes electron carriers that pass energized electrons on to the electron transport chain.
[Has "E" for last letter and 15 letters total]
7) Series of proteins embedded in a membrane along which energized electrons are transported; as electrons are passed from molecule to molecule, energy is released.
[Has "T" for last letter and 17 letters total]
Please Help! No need to have ALL answers! Just whatever u can give me! ^^