Helllppppiii =p so far have half a page ...need to be page and a half...?

I need help.Im doing my research on (1940's and how computer impacted american society..) WHAT WOULD U PUT AS INTO AND IS MY BACKGROUND GOOD ?(FEEL FREE TO ADD....) TRUST ME I wouldnt mind...;) My Into/Background due tommorow.I honestly need help! I begin with intro then workmyself to background?? I did... show more I need help.Im doing my research on (1940's and how computer impacted american society..)

WHAT WOULD U PUT AS INTO AND IS MY BACKGROUND GOOD ?(FEEL FREE TO ADD....) TRUST ME I wouldnt mind...;)

My Into/Background due tommorow.I honestly need help! I begin with intro then workmyself to background??

I did my into can someone help me with my Intro...Im talking about the first computer ENIAC...umm..different computers used during 1940's how computers used to help military.communication...and research... helppp.

Life without e-mail, calculators, or cell phones would impair society from the bottom to the top, from the president to the local delivery boy, from a doctor to a cashier, from a general to a soldier. Since the invention of computers the way people research, communicate and wage war was drastically altered. It all started with the Atanasoff Berry computer which calculated and solved linear equations. This primitive computer, first tested by Dr. Atanasoff and Clifford Berry in 1942 is considered to be the first computer ever built. The Atanasoff-Berry computer was followed by the more widely known ENIAC computer created in 1945. The ENIAC was successfully used in World War II for calculating artillery firing tables. Following the Demise of World War II, the technology funded by the government filtered into civilization life forever changing the structure of society.
1 answer 1