hip tendinosis (not itis) help!?

Hi, can someone help? I have I think hip tendinosis. I cannot afford a doctor, even if I could I cannot find one that will work with my time frame as my employer will not let me have time off for three months. Every practice I have called isn't open until I'm at work and closes before I leave.

So far,

I have been taking anti-inflammatories, fish oil. I have been heating and stretching in the day time and icing before bed. I have been doing lunges and hip extension exercises with little weight and have stopped doing heavy weights and running, which makes me depressed. I have had masseuses do active rest PNF stretches a couple dozen times. I have had a chiropractor do some adjustments and put a heel lift in my shoes to level my hips.

It has been ten months. It still hurts like hell when I overuse my hip flexors.

Help? Advice?

1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

    You're hurting and your STUPID employer basically wont let you do anything about it?? WTF! Ask for a day off, at least, to go to one of those practices and see what's up!

    Oh. And sue your dumb employer as well. :D (I kid.) But if they wont let you have time off for health reasons then they need some sense knocked into them.

    WELL. Google suggests Prolotherapy. Lol.

    Prolotherapy is a simple, natural technique that stimulates the body to repair the painful area when the natural healing process needs a little assistance.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.