Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Why is Ozzy Osbourne's speech so slurred?

First, I'm not trying to make fun of him (in case you might be thinking that. last time I asked a question about a disability someone had, like all the answers were insults telling me how mean I was for saying that, but anyway...)

I was watching a phone commercial with him and I was just wondering.

thanks.

Favorite Answer

Ozzy Osbourne experienced tremors for some years and linked them to his continuous drug abuse. In May 2005 he found out it was actually Parkin Syndrome, a genetic condition, the symptoms of which are very similar to Parkinson's disease. Osbourne will have to take daily medication for the rest of his life to combat the involuntary shudders associated with the condition. Osbourne has shown symptoms of a mild hearing loss, as evidenced in the television show, The Osbournes, as he often asks his family members to repeat what they say.

http://www.celebritypro.com/bio/ozzy_osbourne_bio....

• klicka

Ozzy Osbourne Voice

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I was watching a phone commercial with him and I was just...

Source(s): ozzy osbourne speech slurred: https://shortly.im/BJ0hW

Ozzy Osbourne's speech. He makes more sense than Axl's idea of using the Guns N' Roses name.

maybe from all the drugs he took in his younger days; being a rock star and all

because the drugs he took over the years messed him up, Jeff Con away is the same

a lot of reasons

1. he's british

2. he did a lot of drugs

3. he's getting old

From many years of drug and alcohol abuse.