Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Why is Ozzy Osbourne's speech so slurred?

First, I'm not trying to make fun of him (in case you might be thinking that. last time I asked a question about a disability someone had, like all the answers were insults telling me how mean I was for saying that, but anyway...)

I was watching a phone commercial with him and I was just wondering.

thanks.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Ozzy Osbourne experienced tremors for some years and linked them to his continuous drug abuse. In May 2005 he found out it was actually Parkin Syndrome, a genetic condition, the symptoms of which are very similar to Parkinson's disease. Osbourne will have to take daily medication for the rest of his life to combat the involuntary shudders associated with the condition. Osbourne has shown symptoms of a mild hearing loss, as evidenced in the television show, The Osbournes, as he often asks his family members to repeat what they say.

http://www.celebritypro.com/bio/ozzy_osbourne_bio....

• klicka
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Ozzy Osbourne Voice

• 6 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Why is Ozzy Osbourne's speech so slurred?

First, I'm not trying to make fun of him (in case you might be thinking that. last time I asked a question about a disability someone had, like all the answers were insults telling me how mean I was for saying that, but anyway...)

I was watching a phone commercial with him and I was just...

Source(s): ozzy osbourne speech slurred: https://shortly.im/BJ0hW
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

Ozzy Osbourne's speech. He makes more sense than Axl's idea of using the Guns N' Roses name.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

maybe from all the drugs he took in his younger days; being a rock star and all

• 1 decade ago

because the drugs he took over the years messed him up, Jeff Con away is the same

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

a lot of reasons

1. he's british

2. he did a lot of drugs

3. he's getting old

• 1 decade ago

From many years of drug and alcohol abuse.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.