Is there any person who doesn't understand or acknowledge the definition of God?

the idea of God to correspond to a supreme being that stretches even transcends the limits of our imagination.

Update:

i'm not asking whether you believe in God or which God...i'm talking about the concept of God...

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

There is no one definition of god. The one you gave is certainly a definition, but there are others. None of them describe anything real, so it doesn't really matter.

• 1 decade ago

I agree with that and think it is so silly when atheists ask

questions that are about how God can be a son and father

at the same time (they are just titles) or can God make

a rock he can't lift or something silly like that.

• 1 decade ago

I am very religious. But is their anyone who truly knows the definition of god? Also, in regards to your defintion of god, there truly is no defintion in specific. Accordingly, god is what god does, we cannot truly say more then that!

Blessings,

Charity<3

• 1 decade ago

no because I have no idea what even the earth means so how could I know what a supreme being would be

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Can you tell me where the wind comes from, When it is going to come or where it is going. God is the same way.

• 1 decade ago

I don't believe in any Gods.

• 1 decade ago

To which god are you referring again? Please try to be specific. Oh, and yes. I imagine that there are plenty of people who do not understand god to be as you define it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't acknowledge the definition, simply because the very definition of "god" or "deity" defies any sense of logic

• dave-o
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I prefer this definition:

–interjection

10. (used to express disappointment, disbelief, weariness, frustration, annoyance, or the like): God, do we have to listen to this nonsense?

• Lizzie
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Yeah we understand.. but do you understand there's hundreds of gods?

Source(s): Atheist.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.