Help!! I'm married but I think i'm fallin in love!! HELP!!! ?

I married last december with my high school sweatheart (i'm 19years old) last september my hubby and i separated for a month and in that month i met a guy that took my breath away.. I really like him and he likes me back! ..so i got back with my husband only because of my 4-month old daughter, she deserves to have her dad by her side.. and also i love my husband but I just Can't help it!!

I think about him all the time! Today he called me and told me that he wants to see me!! when i heard his voice i felt my heart jumping out of my chest... Gosh!! what do i do?? i love my husband and i want to keep my family..but how to stop thinking about him!!

...........

I think i'm fallin 4 him!!

• SuzyQ
    Favorite Answer

What the hell are you doing? You are too young to be a mother or married. You don't have a F***ing clue........

First of all your biggest mistake was getting married to your high school sweetheart at the young age of nineteen. People change and you need to experience life to find out what you really want in a guy. Only life experiences will give you that. It is not surprising that you and your husband have already split up once and that you have a crush on someone else. Most of the time your first true love is just puppy love. Your true soul mate is still out there and at 19 and married already I'm afraid you will never meet him. Until you eventually divorce your husband. Not saying I condone divorce but most of these types of marriages end up in divorce because you haven't really found "the one".

• Gary B

It is time for you to start behaving like an adult, and that includes taking an adult understanding of love.

LOVE is not something that just slaps you upside the head, or drops into your lap, it is a CHOICE that you make. You CHOSE to love your husband, marry him, and make babies, and presumably he made the same choice about you.

And now, you have chosen to NOT love your husband, and to focus you mental attention on this other guy.

So GROW UP! You are a married woman now. You got married too early, but that can't be help now. You've taken on adult responsibilities, now it is time to take on adult thoughts.

And that means YOU have to put the thoughts of this guy out of your head, and concentrate you thoughts and effort on your husband. You made your choice last year -- now is the time to show respect and responsibility.

You CAN help it, by deciding that you are no longer a child, that mommy and daddy no longer make your decisions, and that YOU are the one responsible for the predicament.

You are a married woman and mother now. Time to grow up.

That's what happens when teenagers try to play grownup. Sorry sweetie, you married young, had a baby, and now you must put on your big girl panties and do the grown up thing: Stop talking to this other person and focus on your marriage. Your daughter doesn't deserve anything less than for you to make your marriage work. No one ever said life was easy, but there are other people to consider...your husband and your child.

You're young and you need to experience life. Having feelings for another man and already having a separation after only being married a year shows that you were not ready for such a huge commitment. You don't need to be married to be good parents to your child.

You shouldn't have gotten married and you shouldn't have popped out a kid. Your whole post screams immaturity. Let's be honest here, what is this "I think i'm fallin 4 him"? What the f is it? It isn't "love" its infatuation. Its something new and its getting you excited but don't disguise it as love.

*shakes head* Get divorced, try to make amends to your ex husband and use protection in the future.

your falling for the idea of a new romance and the excitement and thrill... don't be fooled by this. if your husband is a good guy then try to work it out.. stop talking to this guy and tell him not to call.. and if you cant then tell your husband how you feel. and think about your child, is she going to benefit from you leaving daddy to pursue something that might not even be real.

Oh wow... you're not mature enough for marriage. I would say get a divorce and then date if you want, but don't cheat. It will hurt your husband, your daughter, and it will make the new guy respect you less. Don't get married until you're 30.

I kinda went through the same thing , and boy am i glad i didn't leave my husband. We have only grown closer and my family is secure and happy. You need to follow your own heart and head. But it might be lust not love. your child needs security not a good time to gamble

Don't talk to this other guy. Cut him off. It is the only way to get him out of your thoughts.

Ignore the unhelpful criticisms that you shouldn't have gotten married. That may be true, but it doesn't do anything for you now.

First i wanna say 19 is to young to get married how did you no he was the one you wanted to spend the rest of your life with you dont no because if you did then you wouldnt be asking this question.