What is best to give my daughter an 11 year old girl for Christmas?

she does not like any thing like barbies or any dolls coloring books or just plain books

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

-makeup

-fish

-nintendo

-Wii

-cell phone

-bath set

-perfume

-chocolate

-clothes

-shoes

-accessories

-hair scrunchies

-ps2

-skateboard

-scooter

-love

-gift card for a mall so she can pick the store

- a c.d.

-room makeover

-a trip to an exotic place

-DVD player

-camera

-laptop

-hannah montana stuff

-scented candles

-an email address

-t.v.

-bike

-a heart shaped locket with her picture and yours

-more love

Hope I helped!!!!!!!!!

• R
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

well she's starting to become a young lady. You could get her a big bath set with the body spray. I used to love those. If she is girly, you could take her and get her a make over or pedicure. I remember about that age my mom took me to the Clinique counter and they showed me how to put on just a little bit of makeup. She bought me some powder, a pale pink blush, and tinted lip gloss. She also took me and got my hair cut in a "teenage" style. I remember feeling so pretty. Girls that age are also getting into clothes. Jewelry is also always good. You could get her a braclet with her name ingraved on it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

give her your undieing love and let her know you will always be there for her no matter what,then take her shopping an see what she likes then get it .bike ,mp3,cd-player,locket to put a picture in, lab-top,dvd-player with the tv on the same unit.

Source(s): i have kids of my own 5 ,2girls 3boys, take care
  • 1 decade ago

maybe an ipod, cell phone (cheap kind)gift cards, maybe a mini shopping spree to spend time, or maybe a spa or get nails done.

hope i helped :D

good luck

and happy holidays

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

isnt slavery illegal? i doubt you are allowed to give her an 11 y.o. girl...

:)

How about a subscription to a teen magazine? My niece is 11 y.o. and thats what i did this year.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.