Where can I find a human-sized birdcage?

I am a canary trapped in a human's body and in a human DWELLING. After breaking the shower curtain rod, I have decided enough is enough. I have a decent nest egg saved up and now I need a place to put it. The largest cages I have found appear jail-like and I have not committed a crime. I would prefer a decorative, victorian style hanging-cage with post. Prefer no mirrors - I am not capable of self-recognition and they only make me feel insecure.

i had some water. what do you think? caffeine and high-sugar fruit juices not an appropriate beverage for those of the avian family.

please help me find a comfortable roost.

Favorite Answer

i suppose your shredded tweet for breakfast?,coo in bill oddys ear,he might be able to give you some tweetment

Human Sized Bird Cage

• Edith

If you will hang the cage from your ceiling,you can leave the door open and he can climb around over the cage for exercise as well as using the wheel that you should really consider as well. Putting his feed and water containers outside of the cage at different strategically specified locations will encourage him to come out of the cage thus encourage the climbing.

What did you have to drink for breakfast this morning?