im 13.and not one friend remembered my birthday :(?

well yesterday was my birthdfay. my mom and dad said happy birthday and my g-mas and aunts called. but not one friend said anything to me about my birthday. do i have the right to be mad at them.? and should i do the same to them? im just mad cuz i went all out on all my frineds 13th birthday. the least they could have done was said happy birthday. right?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yes you have a right to be mad. Just talk to them about it and tell them it hurt your feelings.Im not sure if you should do it back to them but its your choice

HAPPY BELATED B-DAY ^__^

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It does seem unfair that you did something specail for their birthday and they did nothing to acknowledge yours. But I dont think you should be mad about it. There's no way to change it if they forgot. Maybe just mention something you got as a gift as a subtle reminder and see if they seem embarrassed about forgetting. But trust me as you get older, more and more people are not going to care about their own or other peoples birthdays. (Which is sad because I am almost 23 and I still want a cake and stuff but I'm sure no one cares so I guess that's just part of growing up)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Happy Birthday!!!!

• 1 decade ago

People are too wrapped up in themselves. If people forget they forget, so you cant really blame them.

Some people don't make a fuss over birthdays so don't force them to make an effort.

You'll find good real friends when you get older, they wont forget what dates are important to you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !

Maybe some just forgot, but others it seems just ignored it.

Time to start Sliding them out of your life, while bringing new friends in.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well, it must kinda suckk, so you cud just be like, hey yeah, thx for saying "happy birthday" but it would be easier for YOU and EVERYONE else, if you forgave easily. of course, you'd wnna mention it, but then when they say sorry act like the bigger person and be like, "hey forgettaboutit:)" thts wht i would do .! :)

and when you do tht theyd all prolly try and make it up to you anyways:)

mine please?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200811...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.